Achieving excellence within the light of God.
Christ’s love is in everything we do at Hoole St Michael.
Our creative and high-attaining Church of England Primary School is safe, loving and supportive.
We encourage the building of good relationships and friendship through respect, tolerance and understanding.
Within our Christian family, where parents are our partners in all aspects of school life, we aim to inspire a love for learning within each and every child.
Rules in school are underpinned by the principles:
Respect - God/property/oneself and others
Try hard - in work and play
- Be polite
- Work hard
- Be kind and thoughtful
- Be honest
- Look after property
At Hoole St Michael CE Primary we will:
- Develop the whole child as an individual who is created in God's image
- Promote Christian values and provide opportunity for the worship of God
- Create an open and welcoming partnership between school, home and the community
- Provide a progressive, inclusive and creative curriculum
- Ensure that our innovative and high quality teaching empowers our children to become investigative and independent learners
- Develop an ethos of support, encouragement and challenge, enabling all to achieve
- Value, celebrate and embrace diversity and individuality
- Embed a culture of hope, truth, respect, friendship, responsibility
- Instill high self-esteem and the confidence to try in our pupils
- Achieve high standards and enable our pupils to reach their full potential in all areas of learning
- Be flexible and adaptable for the demands of the modern world.
- Develop a positive sense of moral responsibility and self-discipline within our pupils
- Enable our pupils to learn to live together in a community showing sensitivity for one another